Re: All (?) network tests failing

Christos Zoulas wrote:
> >That should take care of the failing network related tests that contain
> >rump.route commands, but that's not all of the failing tests.
>
> Thanks! I fixed that now. Let's see how many break after this...

413 on my bare metal testbed (20 steps forward, 202 steps back):

  http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/build/amd64-baremetal/commits-2020.04.html#2020.04.02.21.36.03

There have also been other commits since the previous run, so these
changes in test outcomes may not all be due to your sbin/route commits.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost