Re: All (?) network tests failing

Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I've been looking into this:
> 1. The libcrypto/bn test just needs more time

That may be.  That one never failed on real hardware for me (it just
went from taking 3 seconds to 14), but 200+ other test cases did fail,
and still do.

> 2. The gif related tests are failing because of a recent change to record mac addresses
>     I committed a fix for that.

Your fix didn't work; the gif tests are still failing with
src/tests/net/net_common.sh 1.40:

  http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/build/amd64-baremetal/2020/2020.03.30.13.01.39/test.html#net_if_gif_t_gif_gif_basic_ipv4overipv4

> 3. The rest of the tests (I've sampled 5 of them) don't fail for me.

If you do a full release build from scratch, install the release, and
run the tests in the installed release like the testbeds do, I bet
they will fail for you, too.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost