[GSoC 2020] Add support for chdir support in posix_spawn

Hi team,

I am a final year undergraduate in Computer Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. In the NetBSD project idea-list, I found the project for adding chdir() support for posix_spawn() quite interesting.

I have worked in implementing write(), expand(), shrink(), sleep() system calls in GemOS in the Operating System coursework.

Can you please point me towards some related resources?

Thanks and Regards
Naman Jain
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Kanpur