ALTQ Refactoring and NPF Integration Sponsorship

Hi Christos,

I hope you are having a great week!

My name is Sean and I was hoping to contribute to the ALTQ Refactoring and NPF Integration project.

I graduated from University of California, San Diego (UCSD) as a Mathematics-Computer Science major in March 2019. The common thread tying my work experience together would be automating and optimizing processes, such as tutor notifications and shipping processes. I've attached my resume as well.

This seems like the perfect project as I recently finished reading and taking notes on TCP/IP Illustrated Vol. 1 and would like to further my networking knowledge.

I am currently able to contribute 40 hours a week. If you need anything else from me, please let me know. My phone number is (909)-610-0560.

Thank you,

Sean