Enable functionality by default

Hello,
There are certain features we've had in our kernel configs which have
required a custom kernel to be built in order to enable them.

altq, veriexec, BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN, CARP

veriexec and BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN have been enabled on amd64, evbarm, macppc
for some time now, but haven't been enabled across the board.

Not all of our network drivers support altq

Not sure why CARP was never enabled by default but it works when I
tested it last week on HEAD and it's a useful feature to have out of the
box.

Are there any reasons not enable these features by default on all ports
(with the exception of resource constrained systems such as sun2, sun3,
zaurus) ?

Sevan