Re: Regarding the ULTRIX and OSF1 compats

> To which my response is, then state this openly and clearly.  And
> then people can decide if they want to run NetBSD or if they should
> look elsewhere.

Or elsewhen, perhaps, such as back to historical NetBSD.  There's a
reason I still run 1.4T on my SPARCstations.  (Okay, my semi-private
derivative of 1.4T; it really is very close, still, though.)

> As for me personally, yes, I am certainly guilty of mostly making
> noise, and few contributions.

Me too, though perhaps less noise in recent years.  But my perception
is that that is because NetBSD is uninterested in my contributions;
they certainly have in the last decade or two demosntrated a notable
lack of care about the things that attracted me to past NetBSD.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign