Re: svr4, again

I'd rather not - on the rare occasions when I boot up my pmax, I do actually
have a couple of Ultrix binaries I run.  If I couldn't, about 5 years of
my academic work would be lost to me (because Digital's packaged applications
couldn't export to any portable format except print-analogues like
Postscript).

What needs to be done to Ultrix compatibility to keep it alive?  I will
admit to not looking at it in at least a decade, but it was pretty darned
small, wasn't it?

--
 Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls%panix.com@localhost
  "Whether or not there's hope for change is not the question.  If you