GSoC 2019

Hey NetBSD Team,
                  I am a computer science engineering student. I am
very much interested to contribute to the NetBSD foundation for google
summer of code 19. I am passionate about cybersecurity and I play a
lot of CTF's. I play for the teams OTA and scorpion and I mainly focus
on the reversing and exploitation challenges in CTF events, during
this period I have encountered several NetBSD related challenges and
this has developed a liking in me towards this operating system since
I am also interested in kernel programming I would like to work on the
"DRM 32bit and Linux compat code" project for this year's summer of
code.please tell me my next course of action.

Thanking You

with regards,
Surya Shankar