Re: svr4, again

Le mar. 18 déc. 2018 à 13:16, Maxime Villard <max%m00nbsd.net@localhost> a écrit :
> It is clear that COMPAT_SVR4 is completely buggy, but to be clear on the
> use of the code:

+1 to removal for COMPAT_SVR4, there is always attic.

I remember I've been also doing some mechanical changes in the area in
past, and also encountered things which were broken just by casual
browsing. Which I did not fix because I did not have "srv4" binary I
would need to run. It's simply not useful any more.

Jaromir