Adding a boot flag for No ASLR

Hello,
   I have recently been working on adding a new boot flag for disabling ASLR during boot. I feel that this is useful since MKSANITZER userland (specifically Address Sanitizer, Thread Sanitizer, and Memory Sanitizer) requires ASLR to be disabled. Till now it was hardcoded in the kernel to be disabled and this looks neater.

The current patch[1] is only for amd64 and it works fine for me.

I would like to get feedback on the same. I will also update the documentation of boothowto(9), boot(8) and security(7) if the patch is accepted.

[1]  http://netbsd.org/~kamil/mksanitizer-reports/boot_flag.diff
--
Regards,
  Siddharth M