Removing bitrotted sys/dev/pci/n8 (NetOctave NSP2000)

Hi,

The code in sys/dev/pci/n8 has bitrotted - it still makes references to
LKM_ system things, so it is unlikely it builds.
This has been the case since netbsd-6.

I am interested in removing this because while playing with a
text-processing tool to look for bugs, I came across this and spent some
time looking at something that looked like a bug before realizing the
code doesn't build.

Thoughts? objections?

If no one objects in a month, I will remove all the files in
sys/dev/pci/n8 and all related references.