Re: setting DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt" by default

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 02:35:01AM +0000, Sevan Janiyan wrote:
> Will look at getting a panic message to print after trace next.
> Martin, what's a "reasonable default" for ddb.panicstackframes?

I wonder if we should create a ddb_set_console_lines() function
which is an empty dummy if no ddb is compiled in. Then have the
wscons driver call it when attaching the console with the actual
number of lines. The function would subtrace a few lines (10?)
and use that as default for the sysctl.

If no wscons console attaches, let's assume serial console and the
whole problem is nonexistent (i.e. leave ddb.panicstackframes set
to max).

Martin