Re: RFC: PERCPU_LIST to fix PR kern/52515

I dropped this thread on the floor a while ago and I forget what the
status was.  I've had a patch sitting in my tree for a while which I
brushed off to put the list update logic in separate functions, as I
think chuq requested a while ago, but still keep it all isolated to
subr_psref.c and avoid defining any new macros.

If you've measured that SLIST works better -- which would make sense
because the typical bracketed psref_acquire/release nesting makes a
nice LIFO stack of the things so that SLIST_REMOVE should usually be
done in the first iteration -- then I'm happy to replace it by SLIST.
We should just make sure to fix this bug before netbsd-8 goes out!

Thoughts?