Re: PMFE_RADIO_TOGGLE events

On Sun, Dec 03, 2017 at 07:13:30PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Hello,
> pmf(9) defines a PMFE_RADIO_TOGGLE event, but it seems that actually nothing
> listen to it.

I think I added it back then when I added support for PMFE_RADIO_OFF to
sys/dev/ic/athn.c - mostly because I couldn't figure out how to receive
the event properly on my machine (I suppose some ACPI magic should do it).

I guess the right way to handle is would be a acpi device that listens
to the key and does pmf_event_inject(), and then adding pmf_event_register()/
pmf_event_deregister() to the affected wireless drivers one by one (whenever
we run into the combination and can test).

Martin