Re: PMFE_RADIO_TOGGLE events

    Date:        Sun, 3 Dec 2017 18:10:28 -0500 (EST)
    From:        Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost>

  | I don't know.  I have never used bluetooth at all,

Does that mean that you're a wired mouse, or do use USB and a dongle
and some proprietary protocol?

Sorry ... that was just impossible to resist.

  | If bluetooth interfaces don't show up in ifconfig,

While I suppose a bluetooth interface could be used for general
networking, they generally aren't - but for keyboards, *mice*,
audio (speakers, headsets, ...) etc.

Most would never appear in ifconfig and no-one would want them to.
That is despite the fact that the interface uses sockets, and is
a (limited) network protocol.

  | and there's nothing analogous,

The API has the support needed to create a program to list all
bluetooth devices (or so it seems), but I don't know if anything
has yet been created to do that.

But while I'm here, I'd agree with your earlier point, there are situations
when disabling high power wireless comms is a good idea, but where it is
perfectly OK to leave bluetooth enabled - even if that isn't what most
"kill wireless" hardwired or soft keyboard buttons do.

kre