Re: Freeze with BPF BIOCSFEEDBACK

On Wed 16 Dec 2015 at 23:15:11 +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Update to bpf.c to head, I just committed a fix.

Thanks! That fixes this problem.

Interestingly enough, I still can't seem to communicate (I tried with
telnet) between the host system and the emulated system.

As before, it works between the emulated system and any other one on the
network.

(The original problem is that packets sent out via bpf are seen on the
wire, i.e. the external network, but not by the host. The data does flow
in the other direction though. I can see on the console of simh that it
(tries to) send(s) ARP replies for its IPv4 address.)

I thought this ioctl was supposed to fix this limitation, but it seems
something still doesn't work for me.

> christos
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'