re: Anomalies while handling p_nstopchild count

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015, Paul Goyette wrote:

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015, matthew green wrote:

I'll let the patches run for a while in my local code before I commit
(and request pull-ups to NetBSD-7).

it would be good to look at netbsd-6 (and maybe -5) too.

Yeah, probably.  Let me look into it, and see how much, if any, code
divergence has occurred.

Looks like not much has happened here, and all four patches apply
cleanly to

	netbsd-7
	netbsd-6
	netbsd-6-0
	netbsd-6-1

IMHO, pull-up to netbsd-6 makes sense, but I'm not sure if we would want
to change things on the 6.0 or 6.1 release branches?

Now that 7.0 has been released, we should soon be moving netbsd-5 to End-
Of-Life status with no further updates.  So it's probably best to ignore
the netbsd-5, -5-0, -5-1, and -5-2 branches.  Unless, of course, RelEng
is planning additional official release(s) from these branches before
EOL.  :)

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |