Re: Tester(s) needed: ixv(4)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 12:31:27PM +0200, Bert Kiers wrote:
> So I guess it is a NetBSD driver problem.

After playing with some Linux setting, the MAC-addres I set with
ifconfig sticks between reboots and I can think of no other place where
that can ben than in the NIC.  The link is also up after "ifconfig ixv0
up", but most of the time the system panics immediately after "ifconfig
ixv0 194.109.43.124/27". Even when it does not panic, there is no
traffic.

It does not panic when I start Qemu with 1 cpu, but I noticed "affinity
to cpu 1 ", so I tried with more than 1.

shell# ifconfig ixv0 194.109.43.124/27
shell# fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 rip ffffffff8022fca8 cs 8 rflags 10202 cr2 ffff800009fc3e00 i
level 2 rsp fffffe8002206ed8
curlwp 0xfffffe801fe93860 pid 0.5 lowest kstack 0xfffffe80022032c0
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
Stopped in pid 0.5 (system) at  netbsd:bus_space_read_4+0x8:    movl    0(%rdx),
%eax
db{0}> bt
bus_space_read_4() at netbsd:bus_space_read_4+0x8
callout_softclock() at netbsd:callout_softclock+0x392
softint_dispatch() at netbsd:softint_dispatch+0xd3
DDB lost frame for netbsd:Xsoftintr+0x4f, trying 0xfffffe8002206ff0
Xsoftintr() at netbsd:Xsoftintr+0x4f
--- interrupt ---
0:
db{0}>