Re: Tester(s) needed: ixv(4)

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 07:19:15PM +0900, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:

>  NetBSD's ixv(4) can be test with Linux KVM or VMware vSphere.
> Some people other than me must be familar with them :)

Ah!  We have Linux boxes running KVM with network hardware:
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Controller 10-Gigabit X540-AT2 (rev 01)

But inside a VM the network shows as:
00:03.0 Ethernet controller: Red Hat, Inc Virtio network device

I doubt that will be ixv when I boot NetBSD.  I guess there is some form
of bridging going on because there are a lot of vnet interfaces in the
host.  I think I need a different method of networking for ixv.  Will
have a look this weekend.

--
B*E*R*T