Removal of compat-FreeBSD

Hi,
I intend to remove the compat-FreeBSD support from the system.

It has a limited interest since no major proprietary software is developed on
FreeBSD; if one were, it would certainly be available on Linux, and we have full
compatibility support for that.

You will also notice, after reading the code a bit, that our FreeBSD layer is
really poor: many syscalls are missing, the translation is not efficient, and
the layer is only available on i386. Recent FreeBSD-10 binaries often crash.

Recently we found two enormous bugs so obvious and harmful that we should
normally have received a bug report from a user somewhere. We didn't, which
means that in 6 years nobody tested compat-FreeBSD - "nobody" being the
developers and the users.

Clearly, we should not waste time and energy on something that simply does not
work. compat-FreeBSD could give the impression NetBSD has a reliable way to
execute FreeBSD binaries, which is far from being the case.

This is what motivates my proposal.

Ok?