Re: MI linker script

On Nov 9, 11:52am, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
} On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 11:22 AM, John Nemeth <jnemeth%cue.bc.ca@localhost> wrote:
} >      The question wasn't simply about "ld -r" stuff.  It was about
} > the entire program of config(1) changes, linking changes, module(9)
} > changes, etc.  There's an awful lot of stuff happening to major
} > parts of the system without any discussion.
}
} "The entire program of config(1)" is a bit too exaggerated.  I'm
} rather hunting low-hanging fruits.

     By "program" I didn't mean config(1), I meant what you're
doing.  And, what you are doing appears to be a lot more then just
"hunting low-hanging fruits."

}-- End of excerpt from Masao Uebayashi