Re: revert broken O_SEARCH

On Jan 13, 2013, at 12:59 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 08:49:06AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
>> Nope, don't have that kind of setup and atf is way too invasive to
>> allow just building the test programs somewhere else.
>
> ATF is available from pkgsrc and straight forward to install, so I tried
> on FreeBSD 9, but they do not have O_SEARCH:

        ATF is available on FreeBSD CURRENT (and will be the defacto test
infrastructure for FreeBSD) as of last October and we're working towards having
a sane set of wrapper Makefiles for producing tests (based largely on what jmmv
did for NetBSD, but divergent because the build systems are divergent).
Thanks,
-Garrett