Re: "Rewriting kernfs and procfs" - GSoC'12

Hi,

I have some progress. I submitted my proposal on google melange. There
are some points on which I would like some feedback:

- How is my schedule? Would it be better to increase/decrease the
allotted time somewhere? I have reserved a buffer in the end incase
there is some problem somewhere.
- Would it be better to add more detail anywhere?
- Is there any other information that is needed?

I have also gone through linux procfs code and added my comments in
the proposal.

Cheers
Ambarisha