Weird PUFFS reclaim activity on netbsd-6

Hello

I recently switched my main perfuse tests to netbsd-6, and I have
an odd behavior. I see this kind of sequence:
LOOKUP a/b
RECLAIM a/b
LOOKUP a/b/c

Of course it breaks badly since a/b is about to disapear. If I correctly
understood the situation, I think we can call that a bug. It cannot
be fixed in perfuse, since LOOKUP a/b/c happens after RECLAIM a/b has
been honoured: the FUSE FORGET message is already sent.

iDoes that rings a bell for someone?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost