Re: disklabel on RAID disappeared

> Panic messages and raid-related info from /var/log/messages would help
> here.
I don't know the panic message. I'll have to ask my colleague.

> Also the NetBSD version would help too.
4.0

> You don't say what arch you're on
amd64

> do you find something that looks like a disklabel, or is it just garbage?
> (I'm guessing the latter...)
Just garbage (according to my colleague).

Meanwhile, the reconstruction has finished.

He has restored the disklabel from /var/backups and started fsck.
Most of the fs'es are OK, but raid1a has some weird inconsistencies
(unallocated inodes and the like).
Update: fsck done (twice).