Re: RAIDframe reconstruction

> I don't think that's really an accurate way of saying it.
Well I could have said "I confused raidctl's display",
but the one thing that really worried me was the ioctl error at the bottom.

> In my experience, the only way to get out of a "used hot spare" state
> is to unconfigure and reconfigure.
Yes, indeed. I had no doubts that would get me out of the "uses spare",
but I was worried about what sd3a's component label would be after
the unconfigure due to the double role of sd3a.
But in the end, it all worked out OK.

> Look at it?
Ehm, yes. But since it's OK now and I'm confident I'll not make that
stupid mistake again, there's currently no need to do that.