Re: puffs & netbsd-5 (was VOP_GETATTR: locking protocol change proposal)

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 03:26:35AM -0500, Matthew Mondor wrote:
> I seem to remember you previously writing about using puffs/rump on
> netbsd-5, is that still on netbsd-5?

I use PUFFS on netbsd-5, and fixed a few bugs in it, so you defintively
need latest netbsd-5 to avoid bugs. I nevver used rump, and indeed Pooka
told me that it was not production-ready on netbsd-5.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost