Re: ChewieFS

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:54:57 +0100, Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost>
wrote:

What are your plans for moving it into the main tree?

We don't have exact plans just hope that it will be part of the kernel soon.

Can you explain at greater length what works and what doesn't work, and
the degree to which it is useful?

I think that i answered the first part of your question in my earlier letter. We've those two bugs and everything else is working. I wrote a short description to the homepage about why ChewieFS can be useful.
http://chewiefs.sed.hu/

ttoth