ChewieFS

Hi,

We would like to introduce a new flash filesystem for NetBSD-current (5.99.56) called ChewieFS.
More information and the source is available here: http://chewiefs.sed.hu/

It's already usable, but there are some bugs yet. We're trying to fix them as soon as possible.

The development of the filesystem was started nearly 2 years ago at the Software Engineering Department of University of Szeged. Thanks to Ahoka, our flash subsystem is already in the kernel and we hope that the FS also can be part of the kernel soon.

Please check it, and any kinds of feedback are welcome.

Tamas Toth
Software Engineering Department
University of Szeged