Re: Sun keyboard on i386?

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011, Mouse wrote:

> > Isn't there a way a userland programm can inject events into wskbd(4)
> > / wsmux(4)?
>
> Hm, I should look at that then.  Might be difficult to figure out how,
> but it also might not.

I don't recall exactly the problems I had, but I think injecting keyboard
events was subobtimal in some way, causing me to rework the Bluetooth HID
support as system devices rather than a bthidd(8) userland daemon like
FreeBSD had..  injecting mouse events was ok though (and wsmoused does
that)

iain