Re: statvfs() sleeps forever on tstile

>> What is the difference between UFS1 and UFS2, and what is the
>> difference between FFS v1 and FFS v2?
> As I understand, FFS sits on top of UFS.

That could be part of my confusion, then.  Speaking strictly from a
personal-experience historical perspective, FFS was the Berkeley "Fast
File System", added no later than 4.2 (can't recall whether it was in
4.1c) and UFS was Sun's name for FFS when they imported it to SunOS
(this was long before Solaris).  I've never totally understood the
distinction between the two as it exists in NetBSD.

\ / Ribbon Campaign