Re: NFS server problems (lockup) on netbsd-5

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 10:58:41AM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > My "netbsd-5" NFS server using sources from the 8th of March has worked
> > fine for 56 days.
>
> Well, It's really not easy to reproduce (I tried reproducing it with
> a test server and couldn't). On the production server there are home
> directories for about 100 linux clients; there's no home directory
> on the test server ...

In which case the problem might be even older because my server doesn't
have to handle that kind of load. It has home directories on it which
get accessed by a Mac OS X NFS client that uses a locking a lot but
it never had to handle more than three clients.

        Kind regards