Re: NFS server problems (lockup) on netbsd-5

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 06:31:19PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Hello,
> I tried upgrading a NFS server to today's netbsd-5 branch, without success.
> The previous kernel (netbsd-5 from 7 feb 2010) is rock solid.
> I tried a kernel from before the recent nfs-related pullups, it shows
> the same symptoms.

My "netbsd-5" NFS server using sources from the 8th of March has worked
fine for 56 days.

Based on that time frame my best guess is that one of these pullups
might have caused your problem:

http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-5.cgi?show=1580
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-5.cgi?show=1581
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-5.cgi?show=1582