Re: XIP (Rev. 2)

In case you wonder the status:

- vnode pager (genfs) should be fine now; it's cleaned up following
  chs@'s suggestions.

- vm_physseg part has to be redone.  Especially I need a fast
  locking mechanism like RCS to update vm_physseg[], which will
  have device's segments (updated at device attach/detach).  I guess
  the coming passive serialization code will help.

  vm_page.c needs decent unit test cases too.

- flash device part should be redone after ahoka@'s new code.  This
  is one-day project.

So the second item is the remaining issue.