XIP (Rev. 2)

        http://uebayasi.dyndns.org/~uebayasi/tmp/uebayasi-xip-20101109.txt

- As Chuck Silvers pointed out, memory and device "physseg"s should
  be merged.  Code around it needs considerable clean-up.  I'll fix
  this in another branch.

- FS option part is not changed, because no one seems to have any
  idea how to do it correctly.  This is obviously beyond my work.

I'll merge this in a few days.  I believe I've given enough reasonings
to back this design in various places.

Thanks.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635