Re: Dates in boot loaders on !x86

On 1/18/11 3:09 PM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 03:03:24PM +0000, Julio Merino wrote:
If that's the only use case, having an option to enable timestamps is
enough: enable it *while you are hacking* but leave it off for the
benefit of the rest of the world.
Yes, that was all we asked for: leave a switch in place, disable it for
all standard builds.

Ah; sorry for the noise then! (Had noticed that in another part of the thread but the previous message made me think the argument applied to the "default setting".)