Re: RFC: device flavours

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 04:41:20PM +0000, Quentin Garnier wrote:
> [..]  My intent was to provide a new tool, and to show an
> example of a situation where said tool is less of a kludge, more module-
> friendly and so on.

Sorry to be one of the folks who don't get it, but your new tool looks
very wiered to me, and I still fail to see how it is an advantage in your
concrete example. Now I trust you on technical designs and especially
autoconf(9), so I'm sure it is my fault to be blind here.

Going to re-read your proposal from scratch...

Martin