Re: (Semi-random) thoughts on device tree structure and devfs

> http://www.netbsd.org/~cegger/pmem2.diff
> May not cleanly apply against -current.

Ah.  You provide API for MD codes.  (I thought you wanted to provide a new
API for drivers, and was about to write a compllainment. :P)

I wonder if we want to make device memory allocation very smart, using vmem(9).
It's done in very low level; very probably handled in bootstrap code.  We
don't want to introduce unnecessary dependencies of kernel subsystems.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635