Re: Protecting global lookup array

> Well, a lot of things, but the specific problem is that you can switch
> the vnode ops table to point to deadfs easily enough, but then you
> need to find all the processes already in the fs, kick them, and then
> wait until they've all returned out.
>
> You see how this is similar to what you're trying to do...

Honestly I was only thinking of addition this time. :) I think I assume that
device setgments are never detached for now.  I'll revisit this fail safe
shutdown topic when I'll tackle USB stack revamp, where force detachment has
to be dealt with nicely.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635