Re: NFS hangs (again)

>We're stil seeing some NFS hangs with NetBSD 5.

Here is a new one. Our other hangs are against a NetApp and occur often.
This one is unique and is against a Solaris 10 box with ZFS:

    impossible packet length (113530219) from nfs server mailfs:/mail/spool
    receive error 27 from nfs server mailfs:/mail/spool

The mount hung at that point and I needed to reboot the machine.

This was a UDP mount.

--
- Brian