Re: basic support for (software concept) "pci domains" in the MI pci code

matthew green wrote:

> there's still a story to solve wrt /dev/pci* nodes.  we only create
> upto /dev/pci7 and that isn't enough, and this is probably what is
> driving cegger's problem.

Without really thinking, is this a problem?  Consider that:

        pcictl pci0 list -b 2
        pcictl pci2 list

given the same output and the first opens /dev/pci0 and the second opens
/dev/pci2.  I don't know how these are routed in the kernel, so don't
know if any arbitary "pciN" is the equivalent to "pci0 -b N"...

Cheers,
Simon.