Re: diagnostic assertion "solocked2(so, so2)" failed

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:09:32AM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Hi,
> I got this panic on a netbsd-5 kernel:
> panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "solocked2(so, so2)" failed: file
> "/home/bouyer/src-5/src/sys/kern/uipc_usrreq.c", line 559

ad@ pointed me to kern/38968 which is the same problem. From his
analysis it's a broken assertion. I could just remove the KASSERT
but I suspect other assertions using solocked2() are also broken; this needs
to be analysed. For now I'm just going to change solocked2() to always return
true, as suggected by ad.

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost