Re: Vnode scope implementation

Christoph Badura wrote:
Elad,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 07:39:15PM +0300, Elad Efrat wrote:
David Young wrote:
I have a feeling that I am not only one who is anxious to see the
kauth(9) pay-off in a compelling security demonstration or two.
Other work using kauth(9) is bad@'s gaols (jails), which you can see
here:

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from using my name to endorse your
kauth(9) schemes without my permission.

I wasn't using your name to endorse "my kauth(9) schemes". I was
pointing out publicly accessible examples of kauth(9) usage.

From a technical perspective, and more to the point, jails have nothing
to do with the topic of this thread, and pointing out their existence
does not help the case of a vnode scope implementation.

-e.