Re: several evbarm kernels broken in current. know the issue. don't know how best to fix it.

> I'm getting ready to port NetBSD to another ARM device (personal,
> not for my employer,) and I tried to make a release in current in
> preparation. This did not go so well, as there's build breakage in
> may of the evbarm kernels.  In outline, the problem is that
> sys/device.h includes some other include file that starts an include
> chain that ends up with an include file that uses things defined
> later in sys/device.h.

Yep, as part of revision 1.117 of sys/device.h was changed to now
include sys/mutex.h, and this gave rise to a circular include
dependency graph for several of our ports.  Izumi Tsusui has already
fixed a few of the fallouts in the respective ports machine/intr.h
files, typically by replacing the include of sys/device.h with
sys/evcnt.h.  However, that does not appear to be possible in the
evbarm / INTEGRATOR case.

Izumi suggested that the definition of ipl_cookie_t for each port
could be moved to another file (machine/types.h?) and the include of
sys/intr.h should then be possible to remove from sys/mutex.h.

I've not tried to make that change on my build host yet, to verify
that it fixes the build problems.

Regards,

- Håvard