Re: device module auto loading fix

> soon so if you have any pleas speak up.

>  #define      EDUPFD          -5              /* Dup given fd */
>  #define      EMOVEFD         -6              /* Move given fd */
> +#define ENODEVSW        -7              /* devsw structure not found */
>  #endif

You should pay more attention to whitespace.

> -                     (void) module_autoload(name, MODULE_CLASS_DRIVER);
> +                     if (module_autoload(name, MODULE_CLASS_DRIVER) != 0){
> +                             mutex_exit(&module_lock);
> +                             break;

I haven't tracked all the source but are you sure that checking error
here doesn't cause problem (in other words, the error was not ignored
intentionally)?  For example, does it never return EEXISTS?

Usually existense of generation number implies some complex situation.

enami.