Re: netbsd-5 _lwp_park() SIGSEGV

On Wednesday, 7 Jan 2009 5:04:41
Andrew Doran <ad%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> This doesn't appear to be the thread that has crashed. Have you
> lookedat the other threads in the core?

Unfortunately I'm unable to obtain any thread information via gdb on
netbsd-5 (info threads lists nothing and trying thread <n> reports
unknown thread IDs).

Since mm_pthread_pool is an abstraction library I might be able to
add debug logging info at various points, but I've not had the time to
do this yet...

Thanks,
--
Matthew Mondor