Re: Newbie Kernel Programmer looking for first project.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 01:20:45PM -0700, Michael Litchard wrote:
> hmm, the only references I can find on how to cross-compile are
> daemonews ezine articles, and for whatever reason, I cannot rend those
> pages. Does anyone have a mirror to those files or pointers to similar
> docs?

The standard build.sh build is essentially a cross-compile.  You can
either build for the same architecture that you're building, or you can
build for a different one by passing a different -m <arch>, but in
either case, it's set up as a cross-compile.  Just take a look at the
"BUILDING" file in src.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |