Re: ath0 bug in current?

I am still seeing the bug I spoke before of. WPA_supplicant won't reconnect if, for one reason or the other, the liks fails (this seems to happen when trying to mount a remote disk via nfs(4) or resuming net activity after a period of rest). What is worse, it seems that ifwatchd is not informed of the status change from active to no network, so I have to set up a script and run it every minute via cron to restart the link in case of failure.

It works, but it's not very pleasant.

Vincent