Re: Support for Intel 82965PM in netbsd-4

Joel CARNAT wrote:
Hello,

Support for Intel 82965PM has been in -current for quite some time now.
As far as I can understand cvsweb.netbsd.org and "only_with_tag=netbsd-4",
support has not been dumped to -netbsd-4.

I'm wondering if there are any plans for backporting the changes into
netbsd-4 or not ? Or should it be expected to be available in 4.99.x and
greater only ?

Hi Joel --

There is no technical reason why it hasn't been backported. I will create a patch for the -4 branch and request a pullup tonight.

Are you able to test the patch for me? Unfortunately the only 965 I have is running -current.

Cheers,
Jared