Re: Patch: accept filters for NetBSD

Hmmm..

Are you going to contribute (or suggest) changes to the FreeBSD
code based on any changes we might make?

For example, is it worth creating mbuf_string.c in kern/ and
putting mbuf_str*cmp() in there?  I'm sure I can see there being
a need for mbuf_strcase*cmp() if this is extended further...etc.

Looking at soishttpconnected(), it would seem the algorithm used
there could be better replaced with a call to a function to get
the total data buffered and then doing copydata() with the offset
being "n-3", etc.

...but none of this is worthwhile if it only lives in our tree.

Darren